Tuesday 1 September 2020

August Empties

August was a dismal month for empties. I have no idea what happened, I just didn't get through much. I'm hoping that September is better.


La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5
If you have sensitive skin LRP products are your answer. They're magic on sensitive and irritated skin. I always have a tube of Cicaplast, it's a great soothing, multi purpose product. I use in as a face moisturiser when my skin is irritated, on dermatitis and eczema patches and as a lip balm. I've already got another tube on the go.

Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate
 I won't bother complaining about how samples are not a great way to test out a product as they aren't big enough. This was pleasant and didn't irritate my skin but that's all I can tell you.

Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar
See above.

Unknown Sample
I got this little sample from my local Eco Warehouse and it was beautiful. It was a face moisturiser that smelled amazing and was lovely on my winter sensitive skin. When I find out what it was I'll buy a full size.

Naked Bean Coffee Cream Face Scrub/Mask
Naked Bean products are lovely, I've enjoyed every one of their products that I've tried. I used this as a face scrub due to my sensitive skin. If your skin isn't sensitive you can also use it as a mask. It makes a great scrub, there's enough particles to give a good scrub and the particles aren't scratchy.

MOR Marshmallow perfume
This is one of my all time favourite scents. I have a few perfumes to get through, once they're finished I'll repurchased my beloved Marshmallow.


These are all tosses.

The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue foundation just didn't work for me, it gives little to no coverage so was a waste of time.

The Eve Lom Radiance Transforming Mask is a sticky mess.

The rest of the products are all well loved and quite old.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!