Sunday 19 July 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Guess what I purchased from the Sephora sale? 
Nothing. Not one single thing. There were a few things that I wanted but nothing that I needed, so I stayed strong and saved my money. Go me.

2. I usually don't like fast food, however this week I had a vegan avocado breakfast burger from Hungry Jacks and it was amazing. It's the sort of thing I'd expect to buy from a cafe not from HJ's.

3. I'm on the hunt for a new under eye concealer. I love my BB Corrector but am looking for something with a bit more coverage. If you've got any recommendations please let me know.

4. Last week my cousin told Tiger we need to send Chai to school because we've both looked totally shattered for the last few months. I'm going to have to tell him that this is just how our faces look now. Sad but true. Hence the need for a new concealer.

5. Guess how much the most expensive lip balm is at Mecca? $120! 
Speaking of lip balm, has anyone tried the Clinique Moisture Surge Pop Triple Lip Balm?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!