Tuesday 28 July 2020

The Lip Oil Series: Ciate Lychee and Acai Burst Conditioning Lip Oil

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of The Lip Oil Series.
You can read my other posts by clicking on the label or clicking here,
here, here, here, here and here.


I was lucky enough to be given this lip oil by a friend who knows about my lip oil obsession. Look how pretty it is!

Lip oils that come in a squeeze tube are my favourite. They're easy to apply and I don't have to worry about them getting all gross like the wand ones do.

Ciate have four different version of their lip oil; Watermelon, mango and lime, yuzu and grapefruit, lychee and acai burst. If the other flavours are as good as lychee and acai then I need them all.

This is a really lovely oil. It feels very hydrating, it tastes nice (very important), has a very light pink tint and lasts for a few hours. Once the oil has absorbed my lips feel soft for another few hours, so it's great for those days when I apply my make-up first thing in the morning then don't get to retouch until lunch time. 

The great thing about lip oils is that they're non sticky yet they have the shine of a lip gloss, so they're the perfect blend of lip balm and lip gloss. Hence my obsession with them. 

This is a vegan product that contains acai oil, avocado oil and lychee extract. 

All four flavours are available from Mecca for $25.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!