Friday 10 July 2020

FFS Friday - Whingeapalooza

This week has been crazy. It's been so busy and I don't like it at all.
Having said that, it's been a good week so I shouldn't complain. But I will because that's what FFS Friday is all about.

This week I started what is hopefully the final phase of my ankle rehab. My rehab is all gym based. I've been doing the rehab before my usual gym session, however that will have to change now as my new rehab routine takes me 1 hour and 20 minutes. We get an hour and a half at the gym, so I can't fit in rehab and a workout at the same time. 

I can stay at the gym longer, but our allocated creche time is an hour and a half, so it'd mean that Tiger and I would have to take two cars and he'd have to take the kids home whilst I did my workout. First world problems.

This week we got some bad news. 
I'm not sure yet how bad the news is.
Tiger's had problems with his elbows for years. They haven't bothered him too much so he's never done anything about it other than visit the physio every now and again.

Now that he's off work I convinced him to go to the Dr about his elbows. It wasn't good news.
They both have issues and one elbow will require surgery sooner rather than later. The Dr says he doesn't know how Tiger has managed to function with the bad elbow for all this time.

So now we're stuck. If he has surgery he won't be able to work. If he's not working we can't pay our bills once Jobseeker returns to it's normal rate.
I need to retrain before I get a job, so I'm no help. I have no idea what we're going to do but I'm sure we'll get through. We're hoping that he has income protection insurance.

See what I mean? It's bad news, it might be really bad news or it might not be so bad. It all depends on what the surgeon says. 

The BIL is slowly drawing closer. We don't know when he's going to get here, it could be this weekend, it could be a few weeks time. The wait is really annoying me!

That's all I have to complain about this week. 
I hope you've had a lovely week and have a beautiful weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!