Tuesday 2 June 2020

May empties


Tribe Skincare Scrub Me Exfoliant
I still haven't got the hang of powder exfoliants, they truly are beyond me. I found this one balled up and wasn't very easy to use so I won't be purchasing the full size.


Wrinkles Schminkles Chest and Décolletage Smoothing Kit
If you get chest wrinkle and haven't tried Wrinkles Schminkles, what are you waiting for? It gives overnight results. The results are cosmetic, so when I don't use this I wake up with chinkles (chest wrinkles) but I wear it every night so there's no problem. This is always in my collection.

The Chemistry Brand Intense Youth Complex Hand Cream
I really enjoyed using Intense Youth Complex and will happily buy it again when I get through my current hand cream stash. 

Natio Wellness Body Scrub
You know those products that you like but don't love? That's what this is. It's nice but not amazing. The scrub is in a gel base which feels nice on my skin. It doesn't give the same intense scrub as a coffee scrub, but it does the job and smells nice. 

BX Earth Good On You Love Body Wash
If you're after a gentle, cheap shower gel, this is for you. The boys go through a ridiculous amount of shower gel, most of it ends up on the floor and walls of the shower to make it slippery for their cars. BX Earth has large bottles that last for ages even when most of it ends up down the drain. I buy mine from Chemist Warehouse. 

Dearest Lips Lip Scrub
My love for Dearest Lips knows no bounds, their products are perfection. This gorgeous little pot of lip scrub is brilliant and something I'll constantly repurchase. 

La Roche-Posay Toleraine Cream Cleanser
I love the LRP Toleraine range, it's super gentle and perfect for sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my eyes even when they're super sore and dry. I've already got a full sized tube ready to go.

Clinique Moisture Surge 
I think most of us dry skinned people have tried and loved Moisture Surge, it's an all time classic and something I always have on hand. I like to add a layer underneath my moisturiser for an extra hit of hydration.

Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream
Crabtree and Evelyn have some beautiful products. I've long been a fan of their hand creams, they're equally as good as the L'Occitane shea butter hand creams.

Seba Med Baby Wash
Both boys loved using this on their faces. It's very gentle and didn't hurt their eyes. This bottle was gifted, however I'll be purchasing another bottle. 

Lanolips Lano Allover
Allover is one of my favourite products. It can literally be used all over. I take it when we go away for a few nights because I can use it on my face, body and on the boys. It's great to use on Chai's eczema and my allergy patches. I'll be purchasing another tube soon.

Perfume Samples
I don't even remember what these were, so clearly I didn't love them.

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Signature Moisturising Cream
Oh how I loved this gorgeous moisturiser. It smells great, is richly hydrating without being greasy and was a joy to use. Unfortunately it costs $89 so is out of my budget at the moment.

Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask
Why do I always love the expensive products? Typical. Aside from being an amazing, glow inducing mask, it's purple! One day I'll buy the full size, but not any time soon because Tiger is currently unemployed.

Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
This one should have been included with my tosses, I didn't finish it as it irritates my skin.

Bioeffect EFG Serum
I got about five uses out of this little bottle, so really can't form an opinion.

Tarte Shape Tape
I know this gets a lot of hype, but I just don't like it. No matter how well I prep my skin it creases really badly and I look like I'm 90. It's not a good look. 



Assorted face masks and samples.
These were all okay. Other than In-Flight Magic, none of them were outstanding.

Both the gel lip masks were crap, I couldn't even use them as they wouldn't stay on my lips.

The In-Flight Magic masks are brilliant. They're clear, super hydrating and can be worn on bare skin or over make-up. If I was flying anywhere I'd definitely buy a few to wear on the flight.


These are all tosses.
The Sephora foundations were all too dark for me and the other products are old.

I'm annoyed at how quickly Nude By Nature products go off. I've had this lipstick for around 6 months, it's been stored in a cool dark place and it's off. Such a waste of money.

Everything else was well used and ready to be tossed.

I'll probably repurchase the Benefit Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer again, it's lovely and doesn't crease. 
The Becca Concealer is nice too, but not quite as nice as Benefit.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!