Tuesday 16 June 2020

June Fox Blue Light Blocking Glasses

Blue light blocking glasses have been around for a while now. I wasn't sure if they would work or if they were just a gimmick, so when I was given the chance to try some I jumped at it. 


After using them for around four weeks I can tell you that they aren't a gimmick and they actually work. 

Tiger and Chai use mine a lot more than I do, I need to get three more pairs so that I can have my own pair. 

Tiger uses the glasses at night as he has problems sleeping. On the nights he wears them he gets to sleep easier.

The biggest difference I've noticed is with Chai. He's one of those kids who can't cope with screen time, it sends him crazy and has a very negative effect on his behaviour. Whilst I limit his screen time as much as possible, some of his learning is online. 
I've noticed that when he's wearing the glasses his behaviour is a lot better than when he doesn't wear them. 
Clearly there's something about the blue light that just doesn't work for him. 

Blue light inhibits melatonin production (melatonin helps us sleep) and can also cause eye strain, headaches, blurred vision and vertigo.
 

Above is a video showing how the June Fox glasses block blue light.

Have you tried blue light blocking glasses?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!