Friday 12 June 2020

FFS Friday - I don't like it

All of a sudden life has got really busy and I don't like it at all.
We're now out of the house five days a week. My previous routine we were only out of the house three days a week, so we'd go out one day, then the next day we'd stay at home. It was nice. Now it's not like that.

Chai has started seeing a tutor to help him with his reading and writing. That's two days a week. The other three days a week we go to the gym. I don't like this at all. I'm not a people person, I need every second day off to recuperate from peopling. Even worse, we usually see people on the weekend too, it's all too much for me. I've been hiding in my wardrobe to get away from everyone but it's not helping. I might have to move in with my bff for a few days just to get a rest. 

Considering that's all I have to complain about, clearly life is good.

I've now moved on to the next stage of ankle rehab. I no longer need weekly physio visits, my rehab is purely gym based. I'm allowed to do whatever exercises I want at the gym other than running, jumping and classes. 
I've got a set of exercises that I do three times a week and I see the physio again in four weeks.

It feels so good to be getting back to normal. My ankle is still sore and swollen, I still limp at times and I need to elevate it whenever I'm sitting down, but at least I'm no longer majorly restricted. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!