Sunday 10 May 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Lancome have re-released Juicy Tubes! They aren't available here yet but I really hope we get them soon!

2. Who shopped the Sephora sale? We bought our super green powder and that's it.

3. As of Tuesday I'm allowed to walk, without my ankle brace for 30 minutes. From yesterday (Saturday) I'm allowed to ride my bike for an hour. So my new routine is to walk one day and ride the next. Finally! It's been seven months since my injury and I'm so glad to be finally starting to get a little bit of normality back.

4. Does anyone else feel sad when they finish a lip balm they love? Just me? Okay then.

5. Louella, the owner of one of my favourite brands Kiss Ready, has just launched a monthly self care box that sounds amazing. It's only $30 a month and will contain one or two Kiss Ready products, items from other small, hand crafted businesses and an invitation to a private community of people who wish to make self care a priority. 
Founding members get the box for $30 per month, the regular price will be $50. You can sign up here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!