Sunday 26 January 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. I wasn't surprised when I watched Prince Harry say that it was his decision to step back from the monarchy. The press are quick to blame Meghan but it's clear that Harry has never liked the media (who can blame him!)

2. There's a new addition to Bobbi Browns Crushed lip collection, an oil infused gloss. I'm tempted. Very tempted.

3. Whilst we're talking of lip products, I got the Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask. I need to test it more, but so far it's not as amazing as all the hype suggests.

4. It's my brothers birthday today. We haven't spoken for over two years now. It's a long story, but basically he's unwilling to take responsibility for his choices and blames everyone else.
I have no intention of speaking to him again. 
Just remember, some words you can't take back. Things you say can permanently affect your relationship with people. 
Sadly, people often realise this when the words have been spoken and it's too late.

5. Have a great long weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!