Sunday 5 January 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Finally, after three months I know what's wrong with my ankle. Not only did I completely tear my ATFL, I also partially tore my CFL, damaged my deltoid ligament and a tendon. Clever me.

2. Australia is burning. It's so disturbing. Bendigo Bank along with The Salvation Army are running and appeal and 100% of proceeds will be distributed to the communities in need. If you'd like to donate click here.

3. We're thinking about getting a water filter for our shower. My skin has been really dry and rashy lately. If I don't use any cream on it I have rashes all over. The only thing I can put it down to is the water.

4. Tiger is going back to work a day early this swing and it's giving me the urge to shop. I know that sounds crazy, but when Tiger is away I don't get to do anything for myself, so having packages arrive gives me things to look forward to.

5. I'm really struggling to think about anything other than the bush fires at the moment. I've had to stop myself reading the news about it because it gets all consuming. I want to go out and buy smoke proof face masks, air filters etc. The thought of being stuck near the bush fires with the worst air quality in the world terrifies me. I'm so grateful that we aren't near the fires, but I feel so awful for the people who are. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!