Friday 31 January 2020

January round up

Well what a start to the year it's been. This year I'll be posting monthly round ups so that at the end of the year I can look back on what we've done throughout the year. 

We've had a good month.

We got to see live pole vaulting for the first time and loved it. Can't wait to watch it again next year.

For home schooling we're learning about the climates in Australia and different cultures around the world.

I got my first Gucci lipstick, it's beautiful and I want more.

We're now one month closer to Tiger finishing FIFO. It doesn't seem real. He's been FIFO for seven years now. I barely remember what it's like to have him home. It's going to be an interesting transition for us all.

The boys finally got good quality bikes and have been having a great time riding them.

We spent quite a lot of time time with cousins which was lovely.

On the long weekend we had friends over and spent the whole time lazing around the house with them. It's the first time we've had non family visitors.

Eljay is loving back scratches at the moment. He'll lay there happily for as long as I'm willing to scratch his back.

Chai's a bundle of energy still. He's off his medication and seems to be doing okay so far.

I'm waiting for ankle surgery. I've had enough and just want it fixed so I can get back to my normal, active life.

I hope you've all had a great start to the year. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!