Friday 3 January 2020

FFS Friday - Rambling

Hello and welcome to the first FFS Friday for the new year. It's 2020! I hope you've all had a lovely start to the new year. I was in bed at 9pm on New Year's Eve and I'm not sad about it at all.
I'm sitting here listening to the boys fight and trying to think about what I have to complain about.

There really isn't much. We live a very blessed life. It's not perfect but the good outweighs the bad and that's something I'm eternally grateful for.
Sure, I complain every week, but over all life is good.
For me FFS Friday posts are therapeutic. I write then forget about it. I need to get things out and once I do I can forget about them.
I like the idea of journaling but that takes time that I just don't have, I can't talk to a friend (because the kids are always with me), so blogging is my outlet. 

In August this year I will have been blogging for 13 years. Who would have know when I started this blog that I'd still be at it 13 years later. 

It's a shame that blogs are taking a back seat to other forms of social media. I love reading blogs and seeing what people are up to. Hopefully blogging will become more popular again soon. 

I understand why people stop blogging, it takes a lot of time and effort, especially beauty blogging because taking and editing photos is time consuming.

Enough of my ramblings. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'll be back with my whinging next week. No doubt it'll be something about my ankle. I get my MRI results this morning so I'll finally know what's wrong. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!