Sunday 1 December 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. The trial of the alleged Claremont serial killer commenced this week. I've been following it closely. I really hope that the families get some answers about what happened to their daughters. I can only imagine the pain and trauma they've lived with for over twenty years now.

2. One thing that's been great about having a busted ankle is all the time I've had to read. I read six books in one week.

3. Does anyone else get annoyed at the way media speak about women? Not the blatant stuff, the subtle stuff. 
Like when a celeb is on the beach and the headline is "*** flaunts her bikini body". Wrong. She's on the beach, in her bathers. She's not flaunting herself. Contrary to what the media portrays, most women don't dress for men, we dress for ourselves and wear what makes us feel good. 
Imagine if the media spoke about men in the same way they spoke about women. There would be outrage.

4. Who got some bargains at the Black Friday sales? I was bombarded with emails, it was crazy. It's not a bargain if you don't need it. I purchased two cleansers and some sunscreen as that's all I needed.

5. A while ago I was sent the Hey Bud face mask and I'm loving it. It has a gorgeous fresh green scent and it makes my skin look luminous and feel very hydrated and soft. I'll definitely be repurchasing when mine is empty.
They've kindly given me a discount code, you can get 15% off your order with code beautifullyglossy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!