Tuesday 24 December 2019

Kosas


Who's tried Kosas products? I hadn't until a few months ago when they became available at Mecca.

It's a shame Mecca don't carry the full range because some of the products look beautiful. 

The first product I purchased was their Weightless Lip Colour. Funnily enough it isn't weightless. I can feel it on my lips and I'm totally okay with that. Once applied I feel like I'm wearing lip balm, it's hydrating and comfortable. The colour is semi sheer, not totally sheer and very buildable. I usually apply two layers so that I have a light but noticeable wash of colour. I'd love to add a few more colours to my collection as it's one of my favourite lipsticks.

I didn't fare so well with the 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow. Firstly, almost all of the colours are warm toned. Even the purple, which looks cool toned in the bottle, pulls reddish. 
Whilst I really wanted to love this I just couldn't get it to work. I watched the application video and it still didn't work. On me this is a sheer, watery mess and migrates into my crease so that I have no colour on my eye lid and a purple line in my crease. I sent mine back to Mecca.

The last Kosas product I have is their Kosassport LipFuel Hyaluronic Lip Balm. I purchased the shade Rush and it was love at first application so I immediately purchased the clear balm as well. 
If you love creamy, super hydrating balms that glide on easily and last for at least four hours then this is the balm for you. It's heaven in a tube. 

I'm hoping to my Kosas collection in the near future so will update with any further purchases. 
If you've tried Kosas, what products do you recommend? Any I should stay away from?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!