Sunday 15 September 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. Who bought something during the Sephora sale? I didn't. I browsed the site at least five times but there wasn't anything that I really wanted.

2. This week we had a taste of the warmer weather and it was glorious. I love winter, it'll always be my favourite season, but the warmer days were lovely. I'd happily keep every season other than summer.

3. The warmer weather has me wanting to chop my hair to shoulder length. I've been thinking about it for a while now but wanted longer hair for winter as it keeps me warm. Now that the weather is warming up it's time for the chop.

4. If you'd like to get free Sunbites, click here.

5. I'm really enjoying the Instagram beauty community lately. People are so kind and supportive. If only they'd go back to chronological posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!