Sunday 28 July 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I really want to be someone who uses a planner, however no matter how I try it just doesn't happen. I've recently discovered the Focus Planner and I really like it. You can download a free trial, which I've done, but haven't used it yet, oops.
What's your favourite planner?

2. As of today both of my parents are out of the country. Tiger is at work. My BFF and great neighbours are also out of the country. This means if anything goes wrong I'm on my own. Everything is going to be fine.

3. Tomorrow is national lipstick day and there are a lot of great deals to celebrate. If you need a new lipstick now's the time to shop.

4. I've decided that laundry is the bane of my life. How does one family have so much washing?

5. My new life motto is "Only love today".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!