Sunday 21 July 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. Why is it so difficult to find a taupe eyeliner? I just finished my favourite taupe Essence liner. I've got two left and once they're gone I'll be on the hunt for a new taupe eyeliner. They're just so difficult to find! L'oreal make one that's way too dark, it's more dark brown than taupe. That's the only one I've found. Rimmel used to make a great one but it's been discontinued. Help!

2. I've had my eye on this for a few weeks now. It sounds amazing and is such a bargain.

3. The week I watched season 1 of Yummy Mummies. WTF is wrong with those people? I don't understand.

4. I also don't understand Instagram feeds that are purely pictures of the account holder. Bizarrely those accounts usually have a whole pile of followers. Why?

5. Life is confusing. Most of the time I have no idea what's going on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!