Sunday 14 July 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I went to a funeral on Friday. It was beautiful and brutal at the same time.

2. Priceline is having 50% off cosmetics from Tuesday to Friday this week.

3. Ed Sheeran has released a new album. From what I've heard so far, I don't like it because it's all collabs with other artists.

4. Nourished Life stock Crazy Rumors lip balms now!

5. I'm still on the hunt for gym leggings that are good quality and not as expensive as Lorna Jane. There's not much available in Bunbury so I bought some online. I researched, read lots of reviews and then bought them only to find that they were totally see through. So see through that I may as well not have bothered wearing pants. Why did no-one mention this? Do people wear see through leggings? I haven't seen anyone at my gym wearing see through leggings, maybe I just go at the wrong time? 
Why would a manufacturer think that selling see through leggings is a good idea? I don't understand.

2 comments :

  1. Running Bare tights. Can generally buy them on sale via The Iconic or similar, otherwise the Elle & Voo ones at Rebel are their own brand and pretty well priced. In an ideal world I’d be in Lululemon constantly but I’m not made of money, however on the website their sale is called “we made too much” and they sometimes have good stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! I'll check them all out :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!