Sunday 16 June 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. Fluffy pj's are the best. I don't wear mine to bed as they'd be way too hot, but they're so warm and comfy for wearing around the house.

2. We've been reorganising our house recently. It's so satisfying starting to see it look neater, clutter really annoys me.

3. Charlotte Tilbury has released a clear lipstick with her Hotlips 2 collection. Really, WTF? Why not just call it what it is?

4. You know when people disappoint you? That's been happening to me lately and I've realised that I expect too much. Expecting everyone to be a good person and to do the right thing is just not rational because some people are just nasty.

5. How glorious has winter been so far? I love it.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!