Sunday 2 June 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. Weleda are doing minis of some of their products and I want them all purely because they're cute.

2. Yesterday we were at Aldi before opening time to get hold of the cast iron cookware. I got everything I wanted but I'd say a lot of people would have missed out as there wasn't much stock when we left.

3. This week I managed to clear all the clothes, toys and mess off our dining table and I'm determined to keep it that way. Usually it's covered in clothes, toys and other random crap that Tiger and the kids throw there. It looks so nice when it's clear.

4. Now that we've broken up with our psych I'm thinking of breaking up with our OT too. We've been going every fortnight for three years and I'm yet to see any benefits.

5. I'm really enjoying the new Frank Body hair scrub. It's lovely to use. I've only used it three times now, so will post a full review once I've used it for a few months. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!