Tuesday 11 June 2019

Laneige Lip Glowy Balm

When a new lip product is released and people compare it to Lancome Juicy Tubes, I'm onto it! I loved Juicy Tubes and am still upset that they were discontinued. I don't understand why Lancome discontinued them, they were awesome. I don't think I'll ever get over Juicy Tubes being gone from my life.


Whilst Lip Glowy Balm is similar to Juicy Tubes, it's not the same. Having said that, it's a gorgeous product and I'm tempted to buy more, I'd really like the berry flavour.

As you can guess from the name, this is a glowy, hydrating balm. Upon application it feels moisturising and soothing, exactly like a lip balm.  

Lip Glowy Balm is a great lazy person product because it feels like a lip balm however it's glossy so looks like you've made some sort of effort. I like to wear it over matte lipstick as I find that it helps the colour last longer. 

Laneige did really well with the formula, it's super hydrating and glossy with no hint of stickiness.




I've seen claims that these are tinted, however mine isn't, it applies clear. 

I have the shade peach. The balm is peach coloured in the tube, however on my lips it looks clear. If you have very pale lips you might see a hint of colour but it's so sheer that I think it'll look clear on most people. 

The balm smells like peach with no flavour. 



I purchased mine online from Lila Beauty for $14.80.
I'm not sure if they are available anywhere else in Australia, if you've seen them anywhere else please let me know. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!