Sunday 26 May 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I got the new Frank Body hair scrub and hair mask on Friday. I've used them both once and first impressions are good. I'll post a full review once I've tried them for around a month.

2. Clarins have released a Joli Rouge Lacquer lipstick that looks really interesting.

3. After spending two days in the city I've finally got to the point where I can say I'm glad we don't live there anymore. It's been six years now and whilst I miss the convenience of the city, I don't miss much else.

4. We've made some minor changes to our living and dining rooms this week and it's made such a huge difference. The house looks so much better. I'm going to get started on our picture wall in the next few weeks. It's nice when the house starts to look less like a disaster and more like a home.

5. I have no idea how I'm going to survive the next four weeks. Send help.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!