Sunday 10 February 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. Cousins are great. We've been spending more time with family lately and it's been wonderful. I've really loved seeing the boys bonding with their cousins. In 30 years time it'll be them watching their kids play with their cousins. What a beautiful though that is. 

2. I've been ruthlessly decluttering my lip products lately and it's very satisfying. I've come to realise a few things: 
I have held onto a lot of products that I don't love. 
Having so many products means I'm not using the products that I do love.
A lot of the products I don't love or enjoy using.
Some of the products are over seven years old. I don't want to be putting them on my mouth!

3. I've started swimming with the boys every day and they love it. I'm not overly fond of swimming, I've been scared of  water my whole life and I hate getting water on my face. I used to watch the boys swim but would never join them because I didn't want to get my hair wet and get splashed. A few weeks ago I decided that I didn't care about my hair getting wet and I explained to the boys that I hate being splashed and I won't swim if they do splash me. 
Now, they don't splash me (very often) and we happily spend at least an hour in the pool each day.

4. Weleda will soon be releasing new products in the Skin Food range. There will be a lip balm, a light moisturiser and a body butter. I can't wait!

5. I hope you're all having a beautiful day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!