Sunday 3 February 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I'm surprised that retailers are still giving out plastic bags. They're banned in WA, yet I've been given one at JB Hi Fi, Lorna Jane and two take-away stores.

2. One month in to the year and I still haven't made any unnecessary purchases. I've even ordered from Adore Beauty and Mecca without getting anything I didn't need. I'm so pleased with myself.

3. Every time I see photos of children going back to school I feel sick. It just shows how deeply our experience with the WA school system affected me. I am so very grateful we are no longer part of that system. 

4. This week Napoelon Perdis went into voluntary administration. I'm amazed the brand has lasted this long.

5. Why is dealing with Telstra always so painful?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!