Tuesday 26 February 2019

Flower Beauty Haul

I've wanted to get my hands on Flower Beauty products for years now. A selection of the range is finally available at Chemist Warehouse, so I picked up a few things. I was tempted to buy more but restrained myself to only the things that I'd get good use out of.


I purchased:
Light Illusion Concealer in Fair
In Your Primer Illuminating Primer
Mix N'Matte Lip Duo in Tickled Pink
Light Illusion Foundation in Ivory 

I've only used each product a few times but so far I'm really liking them.

The foundation and lipstick are amazing, I love them both and can see them becoming staples in my routine.

I need to work with the concealer more. It's nice but not amazing and it creases a bit. I'll play around with application and see if I get find a solution. 

I haven't used the primer yet so will report back.

Once I've used everything for at least a month I'll post in depth reviews but so far so good.

Have you tried Flower Beauty? What else should I try from them?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!