Friday 1 February 2019

FFS Friday - I forgot!

Fark! I forgot that it was Friday! I remembered when we were on the way to the gym. FFS.

I've had no idea what day it is this week. Wednesday Tiger asked me what day it was and I had to check my phone. Sad.

It's been a bit of a blur lately, I don't like when life is crazy.

Tigers parents came to visit and MIL has lost a lot of weight. When I say a lot, I mean at least a clothing size, well over 5kg's, probably around 10kg's. I spoke to her about it and she's going to see a Dr.

It would be so much easier if they lived down here. They live in a crappy country town with a sub par hospital and very limited access to Dr's. Most of the Dr's take at least two weeks to get in to. If they lived here they'd have easy access to Dr's and a good hospital. But, they'll never move and that's their choice.

I don't like have ageing parents, it's not fun. The thought of a world without my Dad in it is awful. 
Mum I don't worry about cause I know she'll live to be over 100, so there's plenty of time left.

Enough sad talk.

I'd really like a job. I'd love to work, earn some money and feel like I was achieving something. I can't see how employment is possible at the moment, but I live in hope. Even working from home doesn't feel possible, I don't have spare time when Tiger is away and only being available to work two weeks out of the month isn't very helpful. 


It'll happen one day.

Have a beautiful weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!