Sunday 2 December 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. This is my friend Amanda. She's one of my favourite people ever. That this idiot got away with what he did is an absolute joke. 
Being mentally unfit should not be a get out of jail free card, the person should still have to serve the time, at an appropriate facility.

2. If you love Lush Rose Jam shower gel, you'll be thrilled to know that it's permanent now! Yay!

3. I started at the gym on Friday. I'm hoping that this time I'll be able to keep going. Now that the boys are older they should be fine spending time in the creche and I'll finally be able to get strong again. I really miss being strong. 

4. Mecca now have free shipping for orders $35 and over!

5. The Perth Childrens Hospital is amazing. Despite all the setbacks, they've done an amazing job. Parking isn't a total rip off either, unlike the other public hospitals in Perth.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!