Friday 14 December 2018

FFS Friday - Emergency Tribe

I've mentioned before that I feel alone most of the time, like I don't have a tribe. 

Over the last few weeks I've come to realise that whilst I don't have an everyday tribe, I do have an emergency tribe. They're the people that I call on in an emergency. 

When Chai got sick I needed my tribe and they were there. Mum came to hospital with me, Mum and Stepdad stayed with us for a week whilst Chai was recovering. 
Lisa looked after our house, checked the mail etc.
Dad kept an eye on the house, locked it all up (after I left in a rush) and sorted out Shelby.
SIL looked after Shelby and bought over a meal for us the night we got home from hospital. 

These are my people and I'm so very grateful for them. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!