Monday 1 October 2018

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm


It's no secret that I'm in love with Bite Beauty products. I love every product that I've tried from the range, in my eyes they can do no wrong.

The Agave Lip Masks are amazing, so I was excited to try the Agave Lip Balm. The first time I used it I hated it. It was hard, dragged across my lips and felt awful. I tried it a few more times with the same result and decided it was a total fail. I tossed it aside for a few months, then pulled it out to give it another go.

Surprisingly the next time it was a lot better. The hardness was gone, it glided across my lips and stayed put for around four hours. If you like thick balms that you can feel on your lips, you'll like Agave Lip Balm. 

This isn't a balm that you can carry around in your pocket, as soon as it warms up it gets very soft and breaks easily. It's the type of balm that you leave at home and apply in the morning, reapply at lunchtime or use as a night time intensive treatment. 

Agave Lip Balm has a soft vanilla scent with no flavour. It's a very hydrating balm, if I apply it at night it's still on my lips in the morning. I don't find that it heals my lips when they're cracked, however it does a great job at keeping them soft and hydrated. 

If you need a thick, very hydrating balm, Agave Lip Balm is worth checking out. I purchased mine from Sephora for $30.

Ingredients: lanolin, shea butter, hydrogenated soybean oil, beeswax, glyceryl rosinate, castor seed oil, stearyl alcohol, hydrated silica, punica granatum sterols, carnauba wax, heptyl undecylenate, crambe abyssinica seed oil, acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed wax polyglyceryl-3 esters, mica, kaolin, aroma, glycerin, tocopherol, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, sorbitan stearate, olive oil unsaponifiables, vanilla tahitensis fruit extract, agave tequilana leaf extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, resveratrol, sunflower seed oil, grape seed extract, grape skin extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!