Sunday 9 September 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Carmex have released a watermelon flavoured lip balm pot. We all need it. It'll be sold at Coles, Chemist Warehouse and pharmacies.

2. For about six months I've been thinking of cutting my hair. It's in a lob at the moment, I'm thinking about going shorter, to a bob. I'm not sure if I could cope with not being able to tie it back, having my hair on my neck annoys me sometimes.

3. The Body Shops limited edition banana range is out and it smells amazing.

4. As much as I love living in the country, it's really annoying when you need to buy something, cause you just can't get it here. I've been looking for bathroom cupboards but there aren't any here. In desperation we've had to use those wall cubes, that's all we could get here. So annoying.

5. Having said that, the bathroom looks so much better now that my stuff isn't all over the counter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!