Monday 24 September 2018

Loving lately

It's been a while since I chatted about the products I've been loving lately. I tend to use the same things over and over now, it makes my morning routine a lot easier. Despite that, I have been using a few products that I haven't mentioned before, so here they are.


Danearth Organic Lavender Balm
I'm convinced my calm mood lately has been thanks to my liberal use of this gorgeous lavender balm. I've been applying it daily to my elbows and behind my ears. It also helps to calm irritated skin, sooth mozzie bites etc.
Mainly, I love it for the calming effect.  

Subtle Energies Facial Blend Oil
When I need to relax before bed, I turn to my beloved Facial Blend Oil. The scent is heavenly, I wish they made a perfume with the same scent.
I rub the oil between my palms then hold it over my face and inhale deeply for a few minutes. That's all it takes to relax me. Easy.
The oil is light enough that I can use it in the mornings under make up too, however I prefer to use it at night due to the scent.

Designer Brands Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Some nights (way too many lately) I've been feeling too tired for my night time skin care routine. Instead I've been rolling on my rosehip oil, patting it in and I'm done. I have the bottle on my bedside table, so even when I'm laying in bed I can still do my evening skin care. It's perfect for my all too frequent lazy nights.

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Spray
If you haven't already guessed, I'm obsessed with this gorgeous fragrance. I spray it in my hair, on my clothes and use it as a perfume. It's surprisingly long lasting for a body fragrance, I apply in the morning and can still smell it at lunchtime. 

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
When I received this to trial for Beauty Crew, I wasn't sure what to expect as it's been ages since I used a Maybelline foundation. To my surprise, it's a gorgeous product. They say that it's hydrating, which I didn't find to be the case, however my skin is extremely dry at the moment. Despite being a full coverage foundation, it looks very natural, feels undetectable once on and lasts all day, even through my constant nose blowing (thanks chronic hayfever). 
I've worn Dream Satin daily since I received it and will happily repurchase.   

What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!