Wednesday 5 September 2018

Bite Beauty Flat White French Press Lip Gloss


Bite Beauty make some of my all time favourite lip products. If I could only use one brand of lip products for the rest of my life I'd choose Bite Beauty, their products are beautiful. When they released a limited edition range of coffee flavoured glosses, I was onto it. Thankfully Sephora Australia stocked them, so I was easily able to get my hands on one.


The glosses look quite bold and most of them are warm shades, so I chose Flat White, which Bite describe as a creamy pale pink. On my pigmented lips it looks like a sheer cool nude and could easily be mistaken for a clear gloss. 

They have a gorgeous coffee scent and flavour which coffee lovers will be thrilled with. 


Despite being a gloss, they are surprisingly long lasting, I get around three hours wear which is fairly decent for a gloss. The formula isn't sticky and it feels very hydrating. It doesn't migrate outside my lip line, however I do find it looks better when I use a lip liner. 

If I could see them in person I'd probably pick up another shade in the range, I'd love to try Black Coffee which is a deep plum brown. 

I purchased my French Press Lip Gloss from Sephora Australia for $36.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!