Sunday 12 August 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. My beautiful Emma was here this week. We've been chatting online for five years however this was the first time we've met. It felt like she'd always been a part of my life. 

2. Emma gave me some beautiful Tabella cards. I can't wait to use them. 

3. Whilst Emma was here we went on a day trip down south. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to take a road trip, we need to do it more often.

4. Did you know about my other blog The Lip Balm Encyclopaedia? Emma and I write it. We've been a bit lazy lately, but I'm getting back on track and will have more posts up soon. If there are any balms you'd like to see reviewed, please let me know.

5. What's with womens clothes? I've been looking for a warm jacket and they're all crap. I have no idea why clothing designers think women want to pay a small fortune for a tiny, cropped, thin jacket. I'm going to buy a men's jacket, they're so much better and cheaper!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!