Monday 6 August 2018

July Empties

It's the Bomb Bath and Body Products Coffee Scrub
I'm so sad that It's the Bomb closed down, this was my favourite scrub. I'm now on the hunt for a good sugar/salt scrub. 

Danearth Herbal Farmacy Facial Cleanser
I really enjoyed this cleanser and will be purchasing again as soon as the Bunbury Markets start up again.

Thankyou Hand Wash
The scent was lovely, the soap is gentle and non drying. I'm not loyal to hand washes, but I'll buy it again when it's on sale. 

Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel

I always keep a tube of this or aloe vera gel in the fridge to help with burns and scrapes. I find the paw paw gel to be great at soothing and healing burns, straight out of the fridge it feels lovely and helps take the heat away. 
Natralus is quite difficult to find now, if I do manage to find it I'll be buying another tube. 

Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner
Why do I have to love expensive hair care? The Damage Remedy range smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling very soft.

Beauty and the Bees moisturiser
Beauty and the Bees products are beautiful, if you haven't tried them, you need to. Their moisturiser is beautiful, I'll be buying a large pot as soon as I've finished a few of my other moisturisers.

Alcome Co The Unicorn Face Mask
It's not love. This was a nice face mask but it didn't do anything amazing. My skin felt nice after I used it but the next day there was no noticeable difference. 
Also, this is a mask that needs to be kept in the fridge which is not ideal for winter. 

Byron Body Coffee Body Scrub
Not as good as my favourite It's The Bomb body scrub, but still great. 
I'm thinking I'll start making my own coffee scrubs, I have enough coffee grounds and it wouldn't be difficult.

Clinique Fresh Pressed Seven Day System
I love this serum. It lasted about two weeks and would be perfect for travel. Vitamin C makes such a difference to my skin, it's so much clearer and brighter when I use Vitamin C regularly,

Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant
I really need to repurchase my Thermafoliant. I love the warming feeling and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth.


Nude by Nature Nude Oil
Meh. Nude Oil was okay but not outstanding. It kept my skin hydrated but I wouldn't repurchase, I've used other oils that I prefer.  

Pacifica Tahitian Garden perfume
Despite wearing this throughout winter, it's a gorgeous, summery scent. The thin roller ball tube is great for carrying around and the scent lasts well.

Glam Glow Gravity Mud
I love this face mask and wish it wasn't so expensive. I've purchased a small tub, but once it's gone I'll probably spend the money and buy the big tub. It's expensive but worth it.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
I liked this eye cream but didn't find it did anything amazing. It kept my eye area hydrated and that's about it. I want an eye cream that works miracles, so my hunt continues.

Tosses:

The Nivea Sensitive Caring Micellar Water went into the bin because it's not suitable for my sensitive skin. Ironic.

I've suddenly become allergic to my all time favourite primer, Rimmel Insta Flawless, so unfair. I'm now on the hunt for a glowy primer, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

The mascaras are all going because now that I've discovered tubing mascara I won't use any other formula.

The Victoria's Secret perfume won't pump out any more, I've tried everything but it can't be fixed. 

Everything else is very, very old. The Harlotte lippy pot was part of my Pan the Pots project until I realised that it's around ten years old!

How did you go with empties in July?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!