Sunday 17 June 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. I'm in love with my new computer nook. After using a laptop in the kitchen for the last five years, having a desk that's out of the way is lovely. The extra bench space in the kitchen is lovely too.

2. After feeling quite low for the last few months, I'm finally starting to feel better. The beautiful cold weather always makes me feel better. We've been spending a lot of time outside and in the bush which is exactly what I need to feed my soul.

3. I received recycling information from my local council this week. Did you know that the only thing we recycle in Australia is glass? Everything else is sent overseas. How shameful.

4. I've decided that parenting is all about letting go. It's a long, slow process of holding tight and then letting go.

5. That's all I've got.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!