Sunday 3 June 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Further to my FFS Friday post, I've now found out that abortion is illegal in Queensland and extremely difficult to access in Tasmania. WTF Australia? This is not good enough. I'll be writing a letter to the powers that be in Queensland and Tasmania next week telling them to get their acts together. Imagine if we all wrote a similar letter? Together we have a very strong voice, let's use it.

2. It's winter! Yay!

3. I've just realised that I'll somehow have to survive the whole winter with two children at home every day. This is not going to be pretty.

4. I am so tempted to get a few things from the Nars Erdem collection. It is all so pretty.

5.Where can I get reasonably priced make-up storage? I want something that I can put on my bathroom counter so that I can see everything instead of having it hidden away in a drawer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!