Sunday 11 March 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. I've discovered the author Sydney Bauer and I'm loving her books. If you like Lee Child/detective type books, you'll love Sydney.

2. Despite summer being over, the weather is still warm. Last week I was thinking fondly that winter was on it's way and now we're back into summer weather. Oh well.

3. It appears that Deciem is imploding. This week I got an email from Victoria Health saying they are no longer stocking any Deciem brands. I hope they manage to get things sorted and the brand continues.

4. Friday Chai turned seven! Seven years ago I became a mother. It's been a huge, very difficult journey. I often wonder how different it would have been if I'd had support. I really envy those people who have family around to help them, it'd make such a big difference.

5. Carmex have released a sugar plum flavoured lip balm with a unicorn on the lid. We all need it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!