Sunday 7 January 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. The first week of 2018 is coming to a close. We celebrated my Dad's 70th and my nephew's 11the birthdays this week.

2. Dad had a lunch and most of the family came. It's been years since I saw them, some it's been over 10 years. We all had a great time and it made me realise how important it is to stay in touch with family. From now on I'm going to make more of an effort to keep in touch with my family. Not just for myself but also for the boys. They both loved meeting and spending time with the family. 2018 is the year of making an effort for me.

3. My brother didn't come but that's another story entirely. He doesn't answer my phone calls or return my text messages so there's not much I can do there. His choice.

4. I got the Edible Beauty Luminous Angel Drops this week. They are amazing. The scent is beautiful and they give my skin a gorgeous, natural looking glow.

5. I'm still contemplating some sort of project pan/low buy for this year but I have no idea what or how. What I do know is that I want to drastically reduce the size of my collection, finish more products and stick to mainly natural, eco friendly products.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!