Sunday 21 January 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

2. After thinking that Eljay was looking forward to starting kindy, this week he told me he's not. I'm now back to questioning my choices and wanting to take my babies and run away.

3. The Sacred Little Owl Signature Blend is amazing. I've been burning it every day, you all need it. 

4. You know that clip about grounding doing the rounds on facebook at the moment? Tiger sent it to me and then got annoyed when I didn't watch it. Mate, you're preaching to the converted. I've known this crap for years. It's like sending me a clip on how to get dressed, I know this already buddy, don't waste my time.

5. Coffee is life. That is all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!