Monday 8 January 2018

Edible Beauty Luminous Angel Drops

I've seen Edible Beauty around for a while now but have never purchased any of their range. Just before Christmas they had an offer that I couldn't resist. With the purchase of their new highlighter you got a Velvet Coffee Body Butter. The highlighter cost $44 and the body butter is worth $55. They also offer free shipping. Who can resist an offer like that? I certainly couldn't. 


Edible Beauty products are made in Australia using pure, wildcrafted and botanical ingredients to illuminate your natural beauty.  Their products are free from parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, EDTAs, preservatives, silicones, benzyl alcohol, aluminium, synthetic dyes and triclosan.
They are also vegan and cruelty free.


How beautiful is it? Look at that glow! 

When I saw the bottle I was worried that it would be too dark on my pale skin and look like a bronzer, but once rubbed in it's undetectable, it just leaves a gorgeous, natural luminosity. I've used my Angel Drops every day since I got them and it's true love. 

I'm all about products that are nice to use, Angel Drops fit that requirement. The texture is  watery, the smell is beautiful and they're super easy to dispense and apply. I put a few drops on my fingers rub them together and then pat onto my face. Easy.


As you can see from the photo above, when it's fully rubbed in there's no tint, my skin just looks naturally radiant. I like to use a few drops under my foundation for a nice healthy glow. On days when I'm not wearing any make-up I tap a few drops over my moisturiser and I'm done. 

That glow!



Have you tried any Edible Beauty products? What should I try next? I'm thinking the Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum, Goldrush Eye Balm and Fountain of Youth tea.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!