Sunday 31 December 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Another year is drawing to a close. 2017 was a great year for us. Some parts were tough, some parts were plain hard work, but overall we learned a lot and had lots of laughs.

2. I've made no new years resolutions. Have you?

3. 2018 is going to be the year of creating a comfortable home. We've been here for long enough and I'm just not feeling it. Truth be told, I never would have agreed to the purchase of this property if I hadn't been 8 months pregnant and sick of arguing with Tiger about taking our time to look around. But that's a story for another day.

4. Perhaps I should revive my Sunday Stories series. I haven't told a good story for ages and I have plenty of them to tell.

5. Last week I went into the crystal store for an amethyst slab and came out $108 poorer with four beautiful rocks. I've missed having my rocks around, it's time to pull them all out again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!