Wednesday 6 December 2017

MAC Syrup Lipstick

 
If I could only use one MAC product for the rest of my life it'd be their Lustre lipstick in Syrup. It's one of the few lipsticks that I've used up and it's one of two lipsticks that I've repurchased. I'm onto my third tube and it's still one of my most used lip products.
 

MAC describe Syrup as a cloudy pink. I'd call it a mauvey pink which on me is a shade darker than my normal lip colour. If you have pigmented lips, Syrup is the perfect everyday lip colour.

Lustre lipsticks have sheer to medium buildable coverage and a glossy finish. I find the lustre formula to be moisturising enough that I don't need to use lip balm underneath (unless my lips are really dry, in which case I'd be using lip balm instead of lipstick) and I love the vanilla fragrance.
 

Syrup is right up there with my all time favourite lipsticks, it's so easy to wear and the colour is beautiful.
 
 
What's your favourite lipstick?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!