Sunday 26 November 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. They're dropping like flies in Hollywood at the moment. I'd like the same thing to happen across the board. Sexual harassment is not okay and perpetrators should face the consequences of their actions. 

2. Victim blaming needs to stop too. No-one asks for or deserves sexual harassment. Regardless of what they're wearing, the location they are in, etc. No, just no. Blame the perpetrator not the victim.

3. A few days ago I put all my make-up and lip balms into a big tub. I'd had things stashed all over. Now they're all in one tub I can see exactly what I've got and work on using things up. That's my focus going forward. Getting rid of products I don't love and using the ones I do love. 

4. Who shopped the Black Friday sales? I didn't. 

5. Becca's Under Eye Brightening Corrector may be my new holy grail concealer. It's early days but so far I'd say it's equally as good as my all time favourite Bobbi Brown Corrector. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!