Sunday 19 November 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. The marriage equality plebiscite results are in and the majority vote is yes. I'd love to be excited but it still has to go through parliament. I'm annoyed that the government didn't make the decision themselves instead of wasting millions of dollars. Now that they know what the public wants, I'm still sceptical that it'll get through parliament. 

2. Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum lip balms are available at Target! Finally! There are only four of them but at least we have them here.

3. Lanolips have a new coconut 101 ointment and hand cream. I need them both.

4. We've decided to do up our garden. I want to make the back yard a pleasant space, which it isn't at the moment. Unless we spend a fortune on water our lawn just won't grow, so I'm investigating lawn free options. Mum suggested ground cover.

5. If you're on the hunt for a new sunscreen, Natio's Moisturising Sun Lotion SPF 50+ is good.

1 comment :

  1. I totally agree with your comments about the same sex marriage vote! So much money wasted.
    I’ve never tried Lanolips but have heard such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!