Monday 6 November 2017

Mecca Max City Slicker Tinted Oil



To my great excitement Mecca Cosmetica recently launch it's own line called Mecca Max. The range consists of 206 products with nothing over $45.

Being a huge fan of Mecca's products I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new range. I purchased two lip oils, tweezers (boring but necessary), a lip gloss, liquid lipstick and an eye shadow. I received a mini lipstick and face wipes as gwp's.

The first product I tried were the lip oils. I was disappointed that they don't have a flavour or fragrance, but happy with the product.  

I sent the liquid lipstick back as the colour I chose was way too pale for me. I also sent the eye shadow back as it wasn't the right colour either. That's the trouble purchasing online, you don't always get the colour selection right. Thankfully Mecca's customer service is excellent so returning products isn't a problem.  


Anyhow, I digress. The lip oils. I purchased two shades, Nude and Rose. They're not what I was expecting but they're nice. Most lip oils are quite light and feel oily (funny that). The Mecca oils have more of a gloss feel and they're a lot more hydrating than I expected. The colours are opaque for a lip balm and wear for around three hours before fading. 

 

Nude is a cool pinky mauve and Rose is a mid tone cool rosy pink. If I had to choose one it'd be Nude because it's close to my natural lip colour and great for every day wear.


City Slickers are a bargain at only $16. There are three shades available, Apricot, Nude and Rose. 


Ingredients:

Did you purchase any Mecca Max products? What do you think of them?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!