Sunday 6 August 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. This week two big things happened. Eljay turned four and he got accepted in to Kindy for next year. 

2. Mecca Max launched this week. I've purchased a few products from the range and look forward to trying more. There will be a review coming in the next few weeks.

3. There was an incident at Tigers work last week. If things had gone wrong he would have died instantly. I know he does a dangerous job, but every now and again it hits home. His company takes safety very seriously and there's an investigation happening which is great. Him being hurt at work is always at the back of my mind. Every time I get a phone call from his work I hope it's not bad news.

4. Pumpkin and lentil soup is amazing.

5. After cutting my hair to collarbone length I'm thinking of cutting it even shorter. It's so much easier than long hair was.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!