Monday 7 August 2017

July Empties

My effort for July was dismal. Very dismal.


Seven products and one of them was a sample. Terrible effort. Thankfully August is looking better already. I've managed to finish two make-up items too, yay!

It's the Bomb Coffee Sugar Scrub - Lisa made this specially for me and it was amazing. I have one more stockpiled then I'll be begging her to make another batch.

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - One of my all time favourite cleansers. I can't decide if I prefer a cleansing oil or a butter, they're both awesome.

SKN Complex - This is a lovely, light, gel moisturiser. It doesn't contain SPF so can be used as a day or night cream. Despite being a light gel it was hydrating enough for my dry winter skin.

Skinstitut L-Lactic cleanser - I received this as a GWP from Adore Beauty and was excited to use it as I love Skinstitut products. Unsurprisingly it's lovely. It's a gel based, slightly foaming cleanser that's hydrating, reduces sensitivity and strengthens skin integrity. It was ideal for my allergic winter skin.

Skin Again AHA Exfoliating Cleanser - If I could only choose five cleansers to use for the rest of my life this would be one of them. It's not a product I'd use every day, but it's perfect to use every few days for an extra deep cleanse.

RMS Ultimate Make-Up Remover Wipe -  One use of a wipe isn't really enough to form a solid opinion. It was pleasant to use, did the job and felt quite hydrating.

Aura Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm - Oh how I love these beautiful balms. They come in unique flavours, are super hydrating and all round amazing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!