Wednesday 9 August 2017

I've found the best magnesium cream


Magnesium cream is the product I didn't know I needed until I started using it.It's brilliant for sore muscles, helping kids sleep better and all sorts of other things I've not yet discovered. The only problem is it's expensive, which is fine if you only use a little bit but we go through a lot because I use it on my sore muscles and I massage the boys feet with it every night. 

I was using the Electra tubes because they're reasonably priced and come in different scents until Lisa started making a magnesium rub. Of course I bought a tub (okay, I've bought four so far) and unsurprisingly it's perfection. 

Since Lisa is my own personal bath and body product maker (okay she's not really but I like to pretend), she even made one scented with watermelon for me, it smells amazing. I use it on the boys feet at night and the room still smells lovely in the morning. 

Now here's the best part. The It's The Bomb magnesium rub is only $18 for 150 grams! The one I used to use cost $26.40 for 100 grams! 

If you'd like to purchase magnesium rub you can contact Lisa on Facebook or catch her at markets around the South West.

Ingredients: magnesium chloride flakes, coconut oil, shea butter, distilled water, jojoba oil, nipaguard preservative, lavender essential oil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!