Monday 31 July 2017

Go-To Pinky-Nudey Lips

  
I've been lusting after the Go-To Pinky Nudey Lips! since it launched. The one thing stopping me purchasing it was the lack of swatches online. I've searched and searched but haven't been able to find any swatches other than lip swatches which I don't find very helpful as everyone has different coloured lips. So today, for those of you who also want to see swatches, here they are.



On me Pinky-Nudey lips is a cool, mid tone pink. It applies sheerly with just enough colour to brighten up my lips. If you've tried Go-To Lips!, this is quite different. I didn't like Lips as I found it too thin and not hydrating enough. Pinky-Nudey lips is thicker and more hydrating. I get about two hours wear which isn't bad for a gloss. It's hydrating enough that I don't need to wear balm underneath, even in the freezing cold weather we're having at the moment. It has an SPF of 15 which is an added bonus.




Interestingly when swatched on a white background it looks a little warm toned and when swatched on my arm it looks cool toned. 

Pinky-Nudey Lips! costs $17 and is available from the Go-To website.

Have you tried Pinky-Nudey Lips!? Is it cool toned or warm toned on you?
 

Ingredients: ultra medical grade lanolin, shea butter,  zinc oxide, beeswax, apricot kernel oil, coco-caprylate/captrate, sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil, fragrance (pure pomegranate), vitamin e oil, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, jojoba oil, calendula oil, pomegranate seed oil, mica, iron oxide, isostearic acid, titanium dioxide, flavour. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!