Sunday 4 June 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Last weekend Tiger and I went out on our own for three hours whilst his parents looked after the boys. It was blissful. I don't remember the last time we were alone. Next year it'll happen all the time because both boys will be at school. No doubt then we'll miss the boys and long for the days when they were home with us full time.

2. I get tagged in all sorts of crazy stuff on Facebook and I really don't like it. Recently I discovered that you can hide the comment with your name in it! I wish I'd know that ages ago, I don't like having my name written in the comments of all these weirdo posts.

3. Do people really think that a coffee body scrub will reduce cellulite? I'm no scientist but I have a lot of trouble believing that a body scrub could penetrate the skin and get rid of cellulite. Scrubbing the area might help to increase circulation but any scrub can do that.

4. The cold weather has been wonderful. It'll be even more wonderful when we've got our wood fire installed and I can sit in front of the fire watching the flames with a warm drink in my hands.

5. Lately I've realised that we are becoming a very intolerant country. It was the whole Margaret Court bashing that bought it to my attention. Since when is it okay to harass someone because they have a different opinion to ours? We are all entitled to our own opinions and not everyone is going to have the same opinion. It doesn't give us the right to harass or belittle them.

For the record I think she is totally wrong and I couldn't disagree with her more, but that's my opinion. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!